Thursday, August 5, 2010

EVGA 512-P3-N871-AR GeForce 9800GTX 512MB GDDR3 Vga Card

My system Quad Core 6600,4gb ram ,Power supply:550 watts (Antec),Motherboard:Gigabyte x38:dq6,HDD:300 gb sata ,OS:Xp Professionall sp2

I upgraded from ATI x1900xtx to Geforce 9800 gtx(exactly 16 months).
This card is huge ,you need to have good size case.I had to change the position of one of my hard disks. The evga card is well built and rugged. Very easy to install,Evga drivers cd install all you need.No hassles

Once the card is started ,its very quiet.I checked the graphic cards temps it showed 60 degrees(no load).On high load ,temps increases to 70 Celsius,still the fan is very quiet at 23% speed(default)


My room temp is 28c,my cpu temp 40 degrees Celsius


It blows all games out of the water except crysis only at high settings ,no AA.


if you have money to blow ,this is a very good card top buy.


Also lifetime warranty ,its a very good daily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment