Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sapphire 100284L ATI HD5750 1GB GDDR5 2DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort Vga Card



I am very please with the performance of this card as it looks really good playing games like Crisis, Modern WarFare 2, Doom 3 and Unreal Tournament 3. I wanted to replace my old but fairly new card (GT 120) that came with my Gateway LX-6810 desktop pc. I had to purchase a new power supply to power this card as the recommends at a 600 watt power supply for this card. 

I found a good deal on Amazon for an 850 watt AK power supply for $49.99. With such a great price on the card and finding a great price on the power supply, there was no reason for me to not upgrade my pc. I bought this card because I wanted to be able to run Crisis at the full settings. This card allows me to max out all of my settings on the Crisis game upto 1680 x 1050 which is what my monitor's resolution can handle. It ran great but, I still think it runs better with slightly lower settings. Overall, this card looks and responds really great. 
  • PCI-Express 2.0 x16 bus interface
  • GDDR5 memory
  • Microsoft DirectX 11 Support
  • Microsoft Windows 7 Support
  • ATI Eyefinity Technology, support up to 3 displays

0 comments:

Post a Comment